Duke Raleigh Hospital offers the latest in care and technology in a patient-friendly setting. It has been an important part of Duke Health since 1998 and has served Wake County for more than 35 years, employing more than 2,000 team members. The hospital provides 186 inpatient beds and a comprehensive array of services, including the Duke Raleigh Cancer Center, Duke Raleigh Orthopedic and Spine Center, cardiovascular services, neurosciences including the Duke Raleigh Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Center, advanced digestive care, disease management and prevention, wound healing, outpatient imaging, intensive and progressive care, pain clinic, same-day surgery, emergency department and community outreach and education programs
U.S. News & World Report ranked Duke Raleigh Hospital as high performing in orthopaedics and two adult procedures/conditions: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer surgery. #DukeRaleighJobs
Primary responsibility to grow, expand and maintain a selected service line, provide coordinated leadership among selected units/departments to serve as the primary point of contact for physicians and practices utilizing Duke Raleigh's facilities.
- Serve as liaison to physicians and practices for selected service line units.
- Promote service line efficiencies through process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and sustain physician relationships to increase involvement and recruitment of community referring physicians.
- Responsible as a co-owner with the service unit directors/managers for the Patient Satisfaction Metrics for the service line.
- Responsible for service line financial reporting and data collections.
- Standardize processes for the service line units to provide comprehensive patient care and customer service.
- Assist units in staffing and disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Implement Duke Medicine's approach to the appropriate populations impacted by the service line.
- Enhance Duke Raleigh's position in Wake County with regard to the visibility and usage of the service line.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Leve l Characteristics
BS in related field and 7-10 years experience, or MA in related field and 5-7 years experience, or comparable experience (12-15 years) in a similar position of responsibility
Five-seven years hospital experience
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Clinical certification(s) as dictated by the service line
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
As a world-class academic and health care system, Duke Health strives to transform medicine and health locally and globally through innovative scientific research, rapid translation of breakthrough discoveries, educating future clinical and scientific leaders, advocating and practicing evidence-based medicine to improve community health, and leading efforts to eliminate health inequalities.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.