RN New Grad Residency Program at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital will be starting on 06/14/2021.
**2 year Agreement**
We are accepting new grad applications in the following departments: ICU, DOU, Telemetry, Oncology and Surgical
Please include the following attachments in order to be considered:
Letters of Recommendation from clinical instructors (2)
In order of preference, please rank your top 3 choices of clinical departments with 1 being the most desirable and 3 being least desirable:
1. ___________ 2.____________ 3._____________
Essay answering the 5 questions below: (limit 250 words per question)
1) What motivated you to choose nursing as your career choice?
2) Briefly explain why you should be selected to participate in Fountain Valley Regional Medical Centerâ��s New Grad RN residency Program?
3) What academic, clinical skills, and personal attributes do you have that will enhance your success in this program and your professional role as a nurse?
4) Cultural competence and respect for others are important in nursing practice. Describe a few ways that you have incorporated cultural sensitivity and competence into your own nursing practice.
5) Please briefly describe your professional/career goals.
Current CA RN license or must have a scheduled date for NCLEX noted on application/resume
BSN or MSN
GPA of 3.25 or higher
Primary Location: Fountain Valley, California
Facility: Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2105015049
About Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.