Position will assist VP-Compliance â�� Hospital Operations and other Hospital Compliance Officers in the field with management and execution of key compliance oversight activities. The Compliance Associate will be responsible for the following under the direction of the VP-Compliance â�� Hospital Operations:
1) Assist in managing and responding to hospital compliance inquiries
2) Assist in organizing data for the various hospital compliance programs
3) Assist in development of auditing, monitoring and implementation tools for Hospital Compliance Officers
4) Assist in covering Hospital Compliance Officer positions during vacancies
5) Assist with administrative activities associated with Hospital Compliance Operations and enterprise-wide compliance initiatives, including preparation of agenda and presentation materials, preparation of minutes, and coordination of any follow-up arising from such meetings;
6) Assist with preparation and oversight of the hospital compliance workplan and program initiatives;
7) Assist with conducting auditing and monitoring activities related to the hospital compliance programs;
8) Assist with conducting hospital compliance risk assessments;
9) Assist with Hospital Compliance Officer onboarding activities; and
10) Other duties as assigned.
Bachelorâ��s degree required
3 years of progressive experience in the health care industry or equivalent experience required
MS Office and Data Analytics skills essential
Self-starter initiative, relationship building skills and positive attitude required
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas
Facility: Tenet Headquarters
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2105016274
About Tenet Headquarters
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.