1. Performs all painting duties safely and in accordance with all department guidelines.
2. Completes all assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner to support department and facility needs.
3. Responds to emergent situations involving patient or building safety according to hospital policies and procedures.
4. Prepares surfaces to be painted appropriately, including scraping and wall patching to ensure the highest quality fulfillment of job assignment.
5. Determines and utilizes appropriate materials needed to fulfill service requests.
6. Maintains and organized and clean environment to ensure accurate follow through of all assigned duties.
7. Ability to be at work and be on time.
8. Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives.
9. Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner.
10. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
You are about to leave NRHA’s website and go to an external website.
Health Equity Conference Rescheduled
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.