MidLantic Urology recently opened a state of the art Ambulatory Surgery Center in Wayne, PA. Apply now for an exciting opportunity to join our growing urology practice! Learn more about our practice by visiting our website: https://midlanticurology.com/
Job Overview: Functions as a member of the surgical / operating room sterile team. Creates and maintains a sterile field, and issues instruments to surgeons and staff.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
1. Set up surgical tables, instruments and supplies required for specific operations
2. Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative area
3. Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed in the operative procedure and maintains a correct count
4. Assists in maintenance and care of specimens
5. Decontaminates all equipment, instruments and supplies
1. Certification in operating room technician program
2. One-year current experience required
3. Two to three years of experience preferred
4. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification MidLantic Urology is an equal opportunity employer.
Internal Number: 2021-01
About MidLantic Urology Surgery Center
MidLantic Urology was founded on the desire to advance urology health care for our patients. Our merger of the top urology groups in Philadelphia not only gives us the most recognizable and skilled urologists but also empowers us with the resources to continue to innovate with the most advanced treatments backed by clinical research.
Our approach comes directly from the private practice model. We believe in highly personalized and compassionate care. Our specialists are by our patient’s side throughout their entire care journey. With 47 state-of-the art locations located throughout the region, we strive to provide the most convenient access to all our patients.
The MidLantic Urology team thrives on pushing the envelope of what’s possible in urological medicine. Our advancement of urology health through clinical research make us a stronger practice. We’re passionate about raising the bar for urological care in service of our patients. And we’re just getting started.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.