“RNHome Health $20,000 Sign-On Bonus (Polk County) Full Time Days" - AdventHealth
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
· Admit new patients according to Department procedure.
· Organize and implement individualized patient care based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological and sociological deficits affecting the state of health.
· Coordinate the activities of health team members to provide comprehensive care and continuity of services and conduct team meetings.
· Supervise and plan Home health Aide activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements and in accordance with department policy.
· Maintain clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
· Prepare and submit schedule planner each week.
· Demonstrate cost-effective practices.
· Provide weekend and holiday coverage as assigned by the Administrator.
· Participate in the review process.
· Participate in orientation, in-service and staff meetings as scheduled.
· Report pertinent observations to attending physician; changing patient care plan as directed.
· Develop professional and clinical skills through attendance at staff development meetings, pertinent educational activities and professional affiliations.
· Completes related tasks as assigned by the Patient Care Supervisor or Director.
· Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
Currently licensed to practice professional nursing in the State of Florida
At least one (1) year experience in a hospital setting or community setting involving direct nursing care.
Valid Florida Driver’s License
Automobile liability insurance
Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
This position is accountable for creating /implementing patient plan of care, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.