A rewarding career that fits your life. Those who have joined the Banner mission come from all walks of life, united by the common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. If changing health care for the better sounds like something you want to be part of join us now!
The department is part of the centralized, Corporate, project and print services service area This is an onsite position based out of Banner Corporate Center Phoenix Plaza, located on Central and Thomas in Phoenix, Arizona.
The position IT Coordinator II is the primary IT focal point for all Telecom related needs including IT requests and break/fix incidents. You will also have the capability of assisting the onsite team with desktop and Coordinator related needs. Preferred qualifications is basic telecom programming, troubleshooting and familiarity with phone platforms Avaya, and Cisco.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is the primary IT focal point for facility administration. This position manages workflow of customer service activities and is responsible for providing user level support for assigned IT activities. This position is responsible for managing IT projects at the facility and ensuring timely customer interactions. This position provides support for IT hardware at the location and works with other IT teams to resolve customer requests by serving as the primary liaison between facility staff and information technology, which includes ownership and resolution of technical issues.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Primary IT focal point for facility administration. Provides and enhances customer support for all department services; project management and direction in the support of customer projects.
2. Attends routine facility project meetings; participating in the support of major information technology and facility driven projects to ensure proper support and assistance; and proposing solutions to meet needs or exceed customer service expectations.
3. Prioritizes, directs and schedules customer requests and routine assignments. Ensure that appropriate resources are deployed to meet customer business, clinical and technical needs. Follow-up on customer requests to assure the final product has been delivered to meet expectations.
4. Interacts with customers and vendor partners in managing; assessing, designing, planning and developing detailed specifications for project assignments. Works with other team members and business/facility members in planning and implementation of projects and services. Assists facility leadership to ensure facility projects include IT budgetary projections.
5. May conduct needs assessment and provide recommendations to information technology leadership identifying basic customer, departmental, and/or facility/location software and/or hardware needs. Assess the quality of delivered services and implement quality improvement action plans.
6. Utilizes problem solving techniques to independently triage problems with network infrastructure, business or product line specific applications. Documents all actions and problem resolution of end-user requests using tracking management systems. Keeps customers informed through problem resolution.
7. Assists staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability and maintenance of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and related software, following standard departmental procedures and standards. Provides customer support on all standard network and collaboration software products and technologies including establishment of wired and wireless network connectivity and serving as a resource on computer equipment and software applications.
8. Position coordinates and manages the information technology functions within a facility. Latitude to make day-to-day decisions as needed in the support of both internal and external customers. These customers are primarily end-users of computing technology, and other department staff. External customers consist of vendors, contractors, affiliate clinics and hospitals, and clients. Customer support is primarily based at a facility level, but can include multiple facilities across company.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must possess strong knowledge of business and technology as is normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in related field.
Individual must also have progressive experience in a healthcare environment, or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare experience typically achieved in 4+ years. Needs experience in small scale project planning and reporting either individual or team.
Leadership experience in project planning, reporting, and budgeting. Requires exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires leadership skills with ability to lead, communicate, and interact across facilities and at various levels. Successful candidate will have skills and experience to mentor and motivate staff. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
General knowledge of information technology and healthcare is desirable. A+ Certification preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R14073
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.