Manages APTA's Physical Therapy Outcomes Registry (registry). Responsible for the daily operations, business affairs, communications, and recruitment plans for the registry within APTA’s Professional Affairs Unit. Builds and maintains strategic alliances and provides strategic direction to ensure the registry’s success. Works collaboratively with registry contractors, APTA leadership, APTA staff, and external stakeholders, to build and maintain the registry. Collaborates with staff across the organization to implement and integrate the registry into overarching association priorities and initiatives, including but not limited to departments of practice, research, education, public relations and government affairs.
- Collaborates and communicates with APTA staff to ensure success of registry.
- Recruits and retains registry participants (users, business associates and partners).
- Oversees work of registry vendor related to contractual obligations.
- Manages relationships and processes with external stakeholders including electronic health records vendors, APTA sections, and other professional organizations
- Assists with portions of the strategic plan activities related to the registry.
- Develops and oversees data management and research aspects of the registry.
- Provides financial stewardship and budget oversight of this program within the Public Affairs Unit.
- Advanced academic degree or certifications in outcomes registry related fields preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience in data management, research, quality programs or scientific programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated competency in management
- Expertise in research, data collection and analysis
- Knowledge and experience with clinical data registries required
- Strong presentation/public speaking and professional writing skills
- Ability to represent Association and present to a variety of external audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to be mobile.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.