Clinical Social Worker Behavioral Health -AdventHealth Central Texas
Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
PRN / Days
What you will responsible for:
* Develops discharge plans in collaboration with physicians, nurses, physical therapists, nutritionists, administrators, educators, community agencies and others. Develops discharge plans that provide continuity of care based on the individual patient's needs within 24-48 hours after admission.
* Consults with physicians, patient, hospital staff, family members or significant others in a timely manner to facilitate resolution of identified barriers to treatment progress to ensure the continuity of care.
* Maintains pertinent records of social work intervention, assessment, diagnostic impression and treatment for use in compiling accurate statistics.
* Documents social work intervention in the medical record that reflects the current findings and status of the intervention at the time of the intervention.
* Makes referrals to Federal, state, county and community agencies in a timely manner. Develops working relationship with agencies to ensure appropriate service delivery to patients.
* Assesses patient for behavioral health needs as needed. Provides referrals for behavioral services as needed. Provides provisional diagnoses for mental health issues according to the DSM-V as needed.
* Participates in daily multidisciplinary discharge planning meetings.
What you will need:
* Requires graduation from an accredited Master's Degree program in social work, counseling or a related field, and appropriate licensure as required by state law.
* MSW degree and LMSW and the ability to complete and maintain certification in Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) behavioral patient management course required.
* At least two (2) years of experience as a clinical social worker in a psychiatric hospital setting is preferred. Experience should include individual, group, and family therapy and discharge planning in an acute care psychiatric setting.
* BLS required.
AdventHealth Behavioral Health Center (AHHC) Clinical Social Worker position is a clinical position functioning within a multidisciplinary treatment team. The clinical social worker provides clinical mental health services for child, adolescent and adult patients and their families. Clinical responsibilities include conducting individual, family and group therapies; completing comprehensive psychosocial assessments; executing clinical case management tasks; and ensuring patients and family members receive quality care. This position reports to the Clinical Coordinator.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.