The PeopleSoft team supports MemorialCare's ongoing enhanced use of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) modules. The appropriate candidates must possess advanced experience working in one of the two modules in PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM Version 9.2 and be able to support an upgrade to the next release of either PeopleSoft HCM or FSCM. In these roles they will create technical documentation, develop technical system and program designs, design testing requirements and/or reporting requirements.
The Business Analyst – PeopleSoft FSCM plays a key role in relating and communicating technology initiatives in a business context. They are responsible for conducting gap analysis and partnering with technical developers for the implementation of requested upgrades and system enhancements or changes on the current release of PeopleSoft FSCM installed at MemorialCare. Their focus is on the following FSCM PeopleSoft modules: General Ledger, Asset Management, Payables, Receivables, Billing, Cash Management, Purchasing, Inventory, and ePro. The PeopleSoft Business Analyst – FSCM leads design sessions, facilitates requirement gathering, and documents business needs for technical developers. The Business Analyst – PeopleSoft FSCM is also responsible for creating test plans, identifying test scenarios, writing and executing Quality Assurance scripts, and identifying issues.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience with PeopleSoft Financials current version with general business analysis, system analysis and design, or infrastructure design/development/support.
* Achieved functional expertise in the following PeopleSoft modules: GL, AM, PO, AP, Billing, Purchasing, Inventory, ePro, Treasury, Project Costing, Contracts and Expense.
* Proven experience with PUM tools and upgrading to a current version PUM.
* Knowledge and experience in Fluid rollout and functionality.
* Proven ability to interact with business and finance associates as a team player to complete numerous ad-hoc special projects.
* Demonstrated expertise in the use of PS Query to pull and review data for aiding in trouble shooting issues.
* nVision report creation and troubleshooting expertise.
* Recognized understanding of finance and accounting principles as well as knowledge of technical concepts, including working experience of SQL for data analysis.
* Demonstrated strong and effective oral and written communicative skills for both technical and non-technical audiences. Proven researching abilities that translate to functional specification development.
* High School diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
Internal Number: MEM003680
About MemorialCare Health System
Let us introduce ourselves. We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit health system that includes four hospitals, two medical groups, imaging centers, surgical centers and much more. As one of the leading health systems in Orange County and Los Angeles County, we're confident that no matter what your needs are, we have the teams, tools and know-how to support you every step of the way.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.