MemorialCare system 340B Drug Program Manager is responsible for the oversight and integrity of the 340B program at all covered entities including: setting policy, evaluating and implementing new programs, supporting of internal & external audits, oversight of drug purchasing pertinent to the 340B program, inventory processes, split billing, software maintenance, staff education, development and maintenance of contract pharmacy programs and being a liaison to senior leadership. The 340B Manager leads in the planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring the 340B operations within the system and overseeing all areas of regulatory compliance. This position requires a strong knowledge of the 340B program and its strict regulatory requirements as well as continuing education on program changes as made available by Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). This position will be required to standardize approaches for all covered entities.
* Requires a Pharm.D. degree; licensed as a Registered Pharmacist and eligible to practice pharmacy in the state of California.
* 5 years of hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
* Extensive knowledge and minimum of 3-5 years 340B drug program experience and regulatory requirements associated with it.
* Requires strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
* Candidates without Pharm.D. and/or CA RPh. licensure, but with extensive expertise and experience in a complex IDN-level 340b environment will be considered.
Internal Number: MEM003692
About MemorialCare Health System
Let us introduce ourselves. We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit health system that includes four hospitals, two medical groups, imaging centers, surgical centers and much more. As one of the leading health systems in Orange County and Los Angeles County, we're confident that no matter what your needs are, we have the teams, tools and know-how to support you every step of the way.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.