· Performs clerical functions for the nursing unit within the unit secretary's sphere of responsibility.
· Answers the telephone, take messages and communicates messages to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
· Answers call lights and communicates messages to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
· Under direction of a nurse, schedules patient tests, procedures and activities.
· Prepares admission charts/records. Assemble charts for new admissions with all appropriate forms. Labels chart with correct patient and physician information.
· Processes patient orders as appropriate.
· Processes patient discharge orders. Make copy of medical record for accepting facility as required by policy.
· Disassembles patient chart and sends chart to medial records after patient discharge.
· Orders supplies under direction of the nurse manager or charge nurse.
· Assist physicians as needed.
· Prepares and keeps current census sheets.
· Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
· Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
· Adheres to and promotes Equal Employment Opportunity and the facility's Affirmative Action Plan. Serves as the facility's Equal Employment Coordinator for Affirmative Action.
Qualifications: Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Licenses/Certification: None Experience: 1 year recent Unit Secretary and Nursing Assistant experience in an acute care setting. Job : Other Primary Location : TX-Humble-Kindred Rehab Hosp-Northeast Houston Organization : 4800 - Kindred Rehab Hosp-Northeast Houston Shift : Day
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.