Responsible for the hospital patient population. Maintains patient rights by educating patients; responding to patient and patient family complaints; resolving patient issues; reporting unresolved issues. Responsible for the hospital's chaplaincy and junior volunteer programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Makes frequent rounds of hospital patients.
2. Documents complaints by listening to patient and patient family complaints; documenting details; determining what resolution is sought.
3. Resolves complaints by listening to patients and their families; directing them to a physician or supervisor; helping them present facts to the hospital representative; developing acceptable resolutions; following-up on outcomes.
4. Handles complaints from patients/family members, coordinating proper reporting process, investigation/s and follow-up.
5. Alerts legal department and administrator by documenting unresolved complaints and potential legal actions.
6. Prevents complaints by counseling with supervisors and managers who see a problem developing; offering suggestions to resolve potential complaints; modifying practices that cause repeated complaints.
7. Maintains patient and family confidence by keeping complaint information confidential.
8. Coordinates junior volunteer program.
9. Coordinates the chaplaincy program.
10. Coordinates employee emergency fund.
11. Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing patient complaint processes; implementing changes.
12.Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JC standards.
13.Enhances patient advocacy and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.