The Quality Improvement Coordinator is responsible for analyzing data interdepartmentally, developing and implementing performance improvement processes under the auspices of the Performance Improvement/Quality Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Conducts Medical Record reviews relating to Performance Improvement.
2. Works with departmental staff in providing PI Team Facilitation and support.
3. Collects, analyzes, aggregates data relating to Performance Improvement for committee meetings .
4. Develops expertise in PI statistical tools and methodologies.
5. Protects the confidentiality of all PI related data and information.
6. Attends meeting with/or in absence of PI/Quality Director to provide pertinent information related to PI.
7. Acts as the Ethics and ARC liaison for the department, reports related information monthly to the PI/Quality Director and at the respective committee meetings.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.