The Registered Nurse consistently provides safe, competent, compassionate patient care in an efficient and effective manner in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team. The Registered Nurse is compliant with the policies, practices and procedures of the organization and is expected to participate in the ongoing professional behaviors established by the facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Effectively conducts initial and on-going patient assessment.
2) Develops the patient plan of care.
3) Must identify and communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with appropriate members of the healthcare team.
4) Provides age appropriate patient care.
5) Works closely with all members of the healthcare team to provide timely discharge planning.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.