Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 7:11:35 PM Closing Date: Nov 24, 2018, 5:59:00 AM Full-time Shift Start Time: 8:30 A.M. Shift End Time: 4:30 P.M.
Collective Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 73 Posting Salary: $25.049
Organization: Health and Hospital Systems
location: jhs integrated care
The Care Coordinator - Elderly provides care coordination services for elderly or disabled members who need assistance to safely live in the least restrictive setting. The work requires conducting site visits in the members' home environment, developing care/service plans, regular monitoring, and periodic follow-up visits. The work requires the flexible use of a wide range of highly skilled psycho-social evaluation and intervention techniques to provide support and stabilization for members. The Care Coordinator - Elderly is required to make referrals for community resources, and behavioral health services in order to assist members in maintaining health, safety, and independence through knowledge of social work principles, practices, and their application to complex care coordination. (Multiple positions)
· Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university.
(Must provide original college / university transcript at time of interview.)
· Must have a Minimum of two (2) years' experience providing services and support to elderly or disabled living in a community based setting
· Must have a m inimum of one (1) year care coordination experience
· Duties may involve travel to locations throughout the Cook County area is required
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of Illinois
· Fluent in Spanish or Polish
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
· Thorough knowledge of social work practices, procedures, and techniques; medical terminology and procedures; and mental health treatment services
· Skill in directing and evaluating the professional and administrative aspects of case management services
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a wide variety of lay and professional individuals and mentally ill patients
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of patient related materials in compliance with ( Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ) HIPAA requirement
When applying for employment with the Cook County Health & Hospitals System, preference is given to honorably discharged Veterans who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States for not less than 6 months of continuous service
To take advantage of this preference a Veteran must :
· Meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
· Identify self as a Veteran on the employment application by answering yes to the question by answering yes to the question,
The Cook County Health & Hospitals System’s mission is to deliver integrated health services with dignity and respect regardless of a patient’s ability to pay; foster partnerships with other health providers and communities to enhance the health of the public; and advocate for policies that promote the physical, mental and social wellbeing of the people of Cook County. CCHHS is comprised of two hospitals, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital and Provident Hospital, a robust network of more than a dozen community health centers, the Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center, the Community Triage Center, the Cook County Department of Public Health, Cermak Health Services, which provides health care to individuals at the Cook County Jail and the Juvenile Temporary Detention Center, and CountyCare, a Medicaid managed care health plan.The system cares for more than 300,000 patients each year and its physicians are experts in their fields, committed to providing their patients with comprehensive, compassionate and cutting-edge care. Today, CCHHS is transforming the provision of health care in Cook County by promoting community-based primary and preventive care, growing an innovative, collaborative health plan and enhancing the patient experience.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.