Performs occupational therapy evaluation and treatment in both outpatient and acute inpatient settings.Â
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Performs occupational therapy assessments once physician's orders are received
2) Provides written evaluation and plan of care to the physician
3) Reassesses patient monthly to update plan of care
4) Provides supervision to COTAs and other support staff
5) Must continuously improve OT knowledge & skills.
You are about to leave NRHA’s website and go to an external website.
Health Equity Conference Rescheduled
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.