::This position provides leadership, management and consultation for our nursing department.
Other responsibilities include:
(1) coordination and direction of all nursing activities toward common hospital goals
(2) establishes objectives, standards, policies and procedures for the department;
(3) provides organizational structure, knowledge of current theoretical approaches and strategies for achieving nursing service
(4) interprets, provides input and implements administrative policies established by the Governing Body;
(5) participates with hospital leaders in developing the hospital's mission, strategic plans, budgets, resource allocation, operation
plans, and policies. Oversight of management of infection surveillance, prevention and control in conjunction with the
Infection Control Committee. Completes performance evaluations for nursing staff; responsible for personal and professional
growth and development; responsible for special projects as assigned by the administrator. Assists in the training
and participates in Performance Improvement meetings or activities when requested by the Hospital Performance
Improvement Committee. Works with Patient Safety Committee and performs other duties as assigned.
You are about to leave NRHA’s website and go to an external website.
Health Equity Conference Rescheduled
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.