Under the direction of the supervisor, staff member is responsible for basic food preparation according to cycle menu, patient diet order communication, tray assembly, and tray passing/pick-up. Follow patient meal service requirement in providing nourishments/snacks. Crossed training in dish room/ware washing for coverage as scheduled. Compliance to Quality Performance, food safety, and safe handling procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Prepares cold food production such as sandwiches, desserts, and gelatin as required for service.
2. Communicates with nursing staff and co-workers with patient dietetic tray service.
3. Prepares daily nourishments for eachÂ floor. Keeps nourishment room stocked/rotate as needed.
4. Communicates phone messages to process any diet changes, late meal trays, and timely meal service.
5. Works in dishroom/warewashing as scheduledÂ and assist with equipment storage and supplies.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.