To provide safe, competent and ethical respiratory and cardiology care to all patients. Provides leadership and direction to those employees with lesser training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Generate a satisfactory quantity of output in a timely manner.
2. Performs Ventilator management, aerosol therapy, quality control, IS, CPT and patient O2 rounds according to policies.
3. Completes and properly documents all worked performed.
4. Practices respiratory with awareness for safety, education, and infection control.
5. Maintains equipment ready for use and demonstrates satisfactory understanding of use of all equipment.
You are about to leave NRHA’s website and go to an external website.
Health Equity Conference Rescheduled
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.