Responsible and accountable for providing continuum of care for cancer patients who are diagnosed and/or are to receive cancer treatment.Â This role will include guiding newly diagnosed patients/families through the complex array of options, advocacy, responding to questions, assisting in clinical and support group referrals and scheduling, care coordination and enhancing the patient-physician relationship.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Manage the lung cancer screening program by working closely with primary care physicians for patient referrals who meet eligibility criteria.
2. Participate in weekly Tumor Board meetings by submitting prospective cases (newly diagnosed) and following up on multidisciplinary recommendations.
3. Conduct and/or coordinate the hospital's navigation process for all cancer sites including psychosocial distress screening and Survivorship Care Plan discussions. Report all activities annually to the Cancer Committee.
4. Assist with various cancer program activities including Community Needs Assessment, follow up of all and recent cancer patients in the registry, quality studies, prevention and screening community outreach.
5. Must effectively communicate (verbal and written), work in a team environment and perform independently within the scope of practiceÂ
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.