The candidate selected will be responsible for the following:
1) Assists in direct care and management of children and adolescents who have chronic illnesses, neurobehavioral issues or brain injuries.
2) Plan, implement and evaluate group activities.
3) Provide supervision, safety and crisis management for patients.
4) Completes documentation and assists the multi-disciplinary team in the implementation of prescribed treatment regimens.
5) Foster and create positive relationships and communication with team members, patients, their families and visitors.
6) Participates in therapeutic interactions, guidance, support and role modeling while monitoring behavior according to program guidelines.
7) Acts as an advocate in providing safe delivery of care to promote wellness.
8) Maintain compliance with HIPPA regulations, ADA and Joint Commission policies and procedures.
You are about to leave NRHA’s website and go to an external website.
Health Equity Conference Rescheduled
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.