Provide technical assistance, support, and advice to computer users. Troubleshooting desktop computer, applications and networking problems, communicate solutions, and educate users about the latest technologies. Responsible for the daily administration and maintenance of computer hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
1. Ensures end users computer equipment and peripherals are operational.
2. Provides ongoing daily technical support to systems users.
3. Installs, maintains, and supports desktop computers, peripherals, desktop applications and network connectivity.
4. Performs testing and diagnostics to confirm reliable hardware, operating system functionality and file system integrity.
5. Assists with the research, evaluation, and testing of new hardware and software technologies to meet business and operational goals and objectives within the NWTH environment.
6. Assists in research and development activities dedicated toward the provision of standardized desktop hardware, software, and support services.
7. Provides technical assistance and support as part of a workgroup responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of standard desktop images and software distribution packages.
8. Provides assistance to workgroups responsible for a wide variety of technical projects.
9. Properly documents all activities through the Help Desk system to include actual work performed and any changes to hardware and/or software.
10. Configures user access and troubleshoot network printing services. Installs, configures and maintains print servers.
11. Assists in the maintenance of equipment and/or spare parts inventory and the proper documentation of such.
12. Assists with the assessment, planning, and implementation of department moves and special
Revised June 2013
13. Contributes written procedural documentation necessary to build a rich IT knowledge-base.
14. Provides backup support for the Help Desk when required.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
16. Maintains a professional image and reflects the department and hospital's philosophy of excellence and professionalism in customer service while directly performing the job and at all times while representing the department and the hospital.
17. Follows NWTH compliance programs and federal and state regulatory guidelines.
Northwest is a 495 bed system serving the city of Amarillo and the surrounding region. We offer the ideal combination of traditional values and the most advanced technologies in healthcare, plus the conveniences of big city living in a friendly, smaller-town atmosphere. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon and great recreational facilities, to our quality educational system, Amarillo is a great place to live and work.
A hospital is only as good as its caregivers. That's why we're looking for allied health professionals who are dedicated and passionate about their work. We're looking for employees who can add to our culture of exemplary patient care and personal excellence. We're looking for exceptional professionals who share our vision and values.
Northwest Texas Healthcare System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
DISCLAIMER Northwest Texas Healthcare System, a subsidiary of UHS, is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.