1. Assists teachers for the purpose of supporting IEP's by completing the vocational assessment and /or developing students' vocational skills.
2. Communicates effectively with teachers.
3. Available to all students by physical proximity as well as by visual contact at the school and /or while in the community.
4. Collects proper documentation for the purpose of meeting the required items for participation and /or parent /guardian approval.
5. Encourages students to make choices appropriate for working in the community.
6. Demonstrates ability to manage student behavior during instructional interaction.
7. Coordinates employer and school partners for the purpose of meeting the work education objectives.
8. Demonstrates consistent awareness for each student's safety and whereabouts at school and /or in the community.
9. Monitors student's job locations for the purpose of ensuring compliance.
10. Transports students using company vehicle for the purpose of complying with program guidelines.
11. Prepare and maintain each student's Behavior Charts on a daily and quarterly basis in collaboration with the teacher.
12. Tutors students in vocational skills (e.g. work requirements, interview skills, resume writing, job application completion, etc).
13. Assist in the instructional process as directed by the teacher.
14. Counsels students on job search skills for the purpose of informing them of employment and career options.
15. Utilizes knowledge and skills related to crisis intervention and verbal de-escalation in order to provide a safe environment for students, visitors and staff.
16. Will work on residential and/or inpatient units when school is not in session (i.e., holidays, breaks, summer, etc.). This may include working a shift other than a day shift as well as working weekend shifts.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.