To process and sterilize instruments for hospital, doctors offices and clinics under the direction of an RN.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Runs daily quality control on machines/sterilizers.
2. Reports incorrect counts, broken/missing instruments, tags broken instruments.
3. Maintains inventory control and record keeping of all instruments.
4. Timely/accurate communication with the Director regarding any discrepancies or abnormal biological results.
5. Attention to detail in the handling and sterilization instruments and equipment.
You are about to leave NRHA’s website and go to an external website.
Health Equity Conference Rescheduled
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.