Performs and demonstrates proficiency and understanding in one or more area of the clinical laboratory, assistsin instructing other personnel as assigned, and performs a perceptive depth of clinical laboratory tests and procedures which require the exercise of independent judgment and responsibility. To assure that the highest degree of quality patient care is maintained at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. To demonstrate skill and accuracy in serving all populations.
2. Show competence in performing testing procedures.
3. Effectively use laboratory equipment.
4. Use judgment in reporting laboratory data for populations served.
5. Perform and Evaluate the quality control program.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.