Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
This is a full-time position with Vanderbilt University Medical Center and offers challenge, career growth and the opportunity to join a highly collaborative team dedicated to excellence in healthcare.
For immediate consideration, your experience should include Epic Willow experience (certification is highly desirable), Epic Willow optimization, on-going support and ability to make application recommendations, and analyze user needs.
Additionally, this role requires Licensed Pharmacist/PharmD (current).
JOB SUMMARY: Provides domain expertise in complex set of related moderate business critical products for customers of moderate complexity for integrated product solution selection and design and build independently. Assesses, designs, documents, performs content and configuration changes required in line with agreed QA, release schedules and user communication plans. Provides user support. May lead teams and function as lead on projects. Coaches the development of staff.
Provides expertise in specified domain, including workflow, best-in-class technology solutions and services.
Provides domain expertise in et of related products for customers for integrated product solution selection and design and build.
Assess and design enhancements, content and configuration changes.
Conduct testing and educate users.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
WORKFLOW SYSTEMS (INTERMEDIATE): - Can lead the implementation of workflow technology and can design and implement a mid sized workflow system. Can develop software to drive mail and messaging API's and deploy OCR and bar-code technologies.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE (INTERMEDIATE): - Demonstrates the ability to apply multiple areas of business knowledge to successfully meet broad work objectives. Knowledgeable of the major business units of the company which relate to work responsibilities. Understands and monitors appropriate key business indicators as well as the competition. Able to communicate with users and customers regarding various business functions in an easily understood manner. Able to interpret and draw conclusions from business data. Demonstrates an understanding of overall business perspectives.
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES (INTERMEDIATE): - Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the new technology and its impact on the systems infrastructure of the company. Demonstrates acute knowledge of industry trends, promising technologies, competitors' products and services, regulations and legislation impacting the company. Attends industry seminars and forums on a regular basis. Successfully investigates, evaluates, recommends and implements new technology to meet requirements of state-of-the-art systems and projects.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (INTERMEDIATE): - Demonstrates mastery of Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting in practical applications of a difficult nature. Assures that the proper people receive problem reports as soon as detected. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting products and services without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to train and educate by setting the example, giving technical instruction, providing leadership, and generally raising the level of performance of others while on the job.
Organizational Impact: Independently delivers on objectives with understanding of how they impact the results of own area/team and other related teams.
Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Utilizes multiple sources of data to analyze and resolve complex problems; may take a new perspective on existing solution.
Breadth of Knowledge: Has advanced knowledge within a professional area and basic knowledge across related areas.
Team Interaction: Acts as a go-to resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small project teams.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P3):
- Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies one's own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P3):
- Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employees' effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P3):
- Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P3):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period.Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As th...e largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.