- Must have a Master’s degree in Human Services field (i.e. Psychology, Social Work, Counseling…)
- Minimum of one year of experience required working with the Child Mental Health population.
- Proficiency or fluency in Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, American Sign Language strongly preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is necessary in order to meet the needs of children and their families.
- Assistance with Supervision reimbursement or Clinical supervision toward full licensure, provided
- Competitive Full time salary with incentive bonus program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with Paid Time Off
- 401k and Mileage reimbursement
We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture, and long-term career development. Come join our team of dedicated and caring clinicians!
Founded in 1980, Massachusetts MENTOR provides home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as their families. Through a range of individualized services, including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, Massachusetts MENTOR helps individuals of all abilities live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
Massachusetts MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers with ~30,000 employees, across 35 states, serving ~30,000 individuals. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.