Satellite Healthcare is a successful, nonprofit organization that has improved the lives of people living with kidney disease since 1973. We earn our national reputation for excellent patient care each day by offering a complete range of dialysis therapy choices, personalized clinical services, and unparalleled wellness education.
Satellite Healthcare provides expert, personalized kidney care at over 80 centers across the U.S. as well as at acute dialysis locations in California and Texas. Learn more about Satellite Healthcare at www.satellitehealth.com.
The Quality Project Manager (QPM) assists the Quality Team in managing the project management processes and administrative tasks for strategic initiatives and coordination of the Comprehensive Quality Program. The QPM will be responsible for supporting the transition and integration of the new comprehensive quality program and systems into Satellite core business across all departments. The QPM will manage and support cross-functional processes initiated by the Quality Team including but not limited to the Head's up, Triage and Quality Assurance and Improvement processes. This involves actively managing these processes, its follow-through and deliverables, project management tools, analysis, transition models, project milestones, timelines and minutes. The QPM is accountable for the total processes on all assigned quality projects. This includes communications, progress and performance to established goals, assuring that the quality team meets all deadlines, and maintaining a close effective working relationship with all stakeholders participating in the comprehensive quality program. The QPM also is in charge of the administrative tasks enabling the Quality team to achieve integration of the quality program into the organization and to sustain successful long-term execution.
The essential functions listed are not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. All employees must work in accordance with Satellite's I-CARE Standards.
- Lead cross-functional project teams through successful completion of the project in a matrix team environment; develop and manage an interdisciplinary project team throughout the life cycle of the quality projects, including the evaluation phase
- Effectively utilize process improvement principles and tools to manage resources, reduce costs, maintain and accelerate timelines, as well as track and execute the project schedule
- Provide leadership to resolve action items, coordinate and utilize resources
- Ensure adherence to established project management methodologies and best practices; drive the quality and completion of phase reviews, all milestones and deliverables
- Drive the development of project timelines and manage any changes, such as future timeline changes that may result from changes in scope, delays in schedule or resource constraints
- Manage risk assessment and mitigation process for assigned projects; evaluate potential risks and develop preventive and corrective action plans
- Develop, review, track and finalize complete project plans with resources, milestones, budgets and customer deliverable schedule; ensure all milestones are met, if not, take appropriate corrective actions and notify stakeholders
- Coordinate all project update meetings and present or lead presentations for project status reviews as needed
- Facilitate and maintain records of all internal and external communications relevant to assigned projects including meeting minutes
- Assist leadership with justifications, budget estimates, resource requirements, and presentations to support new project proposals
- Prepare all project related reports on project performance for both internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and present project quality performance at periodic project review meetings
- Lead multiple projects and facilitate project activities to ensure project specifications and timelines are met
- Responsible for driving the Satellite Healthcare culture through values and customer service standards
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner