About Community Science:
Community Science’s mission is to help build the capacity of organizations and institutions to develop healthy, just and equitable communities. We study and promote equitable community and system change. Our evaluation and research services are designed to develop the knowledge necessary to address social problems in a way that benefits all communities. Our other primary services include capacity-building products and assistance such as consultation, training, webinars, applications, and guides for practitioners.
The Managing Associate position is located in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our office is in Gaithersburg, MD. We are specifically looking for persons with content knowledge in health (behavioral or physical) equity, community development, juvenile justice, or child or family support systems. More than one position are currently available.
- Provide evaluation and evaluation capacity building services;
- Ensure technical quality control over assigned research, evaluation, and other services or tasks;
- Professionally manage Community Science projects and tasks (people and budgets);
- Organize and analyze complex data and summarize and present findings;
- Write and produce reports and presentations for scientists, practitioners, and the general public; and
- Work with other senior staff on proposal writing and conducting marketing activities.
Salary and Benefits:
Community Science offers full- time employees a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; retirement plan with company match; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays; opportunities and funds for professional development. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.