Employee Type: Regular
Employment duration: Full time
Location: Coastal Family Health Center
Offer Relocation?: YES
Being a Registered Nurse at YVFWC means using your skills and experience to make a difference in the lives of people in your community. As an RN you'll work with a team of skilled physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide direct, compassionate, quality care to our patients and support providers during outpatient office procedures. Whether you've just completed your ADN or BSN, or you're a seasoned professional interested in putting your experience to work in a mission-driven, community healthcare setting, YVFWC can provide the rewarding career opportunity you're searching for. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position.
We offer competitive pay, generous benefits, plus hiring bonus. Relocation assistance is available.
- Education: ADN or higher.
- Experience: Experience in patient care as an RN preferred but not required. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: RN license for the state of practice, CPR certification within 3 months of employment, ACLS and PALS desirable. A passing score of 10 on the ALTA exam is required for bilingual differential pay.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Knowledge of established professional nursing concepts, principles of practices; ability to determine and assess the medical needs of clinic patients; must possess a thorough knowledge of all nursing procedures and be familiar with uses and effects of medications; must be able to professionally interact with a variety of employees, patients, and patient's families; and demonstrates sound independent judgment related to personal, patient, and employee's health care and safety. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.