• Join a growing behavioral health team in a leadership role as Treatment Director of an IP psych unit
• Team-based approach, including a support staff of psychologists, RNs, social workers and therapists to assist in patient management
• Teaching opportunity as clinical faculty of local residency program
• Lucrative compensation package including generous loan forgiveness package, PTO, 90% of health benefits paid, and more
• Enjoy a bustling, vibrant city scene offering small-town friendliness and a sense of community
• Centrally located, offering easy access to Minneapolis, Madison & Green Bay
• Outdoors enthusiasts enjoy exploring one of the Top 10 Best Hiking Trails in the nation, beautiful golf courses, and the best hunting, snowmobiling, and cross country skiing in the area
• Ranked one of the Top 10 "Dream Cities in America", offering excellent health care, the Top 2 ranked high school in the state, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Tara Osseck at 469-666-6008 or send your CV confidentially to email@example.com, referencing Job #1608-1939.