We hope to find an individual who is able to work with any mental health issue concerning youths and adults. We serve clients that have a variety of problems that they need assistance with. We are known for providing excellent care and treatment for families in crisis, OCD, ADD, ODD, PTSD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety etc.
* Here, you have the ability to focus your energy on the strengths you have and an opportunity to develop new ones.
* We have available space for individual, play therapy and family therapy. Join a team of 15 Mental Health Therapists and a Psychiatrist.
* We support your growth with Psychiatric supervision, weekly sessions to discuss difficult cases and an on-call team with medical back-up for clients in crisis.
* We have an Office Staff to provide billing and scheduling for you. We have a perfect location. We are half-way between The University of Michigan and Michigan State University.
* No managed care required, reasonable paperwork, collaborative quality improvement, and management philosophy.
*Please supply a resume, letter of interest, and references or call to speak to the medical director for more information.
* Part-time or Full time, contractual position.
* Our clinic is a very busy practice, well respected in the region for 35 years. We are not associated with any Medical Center or Hospital System.
* We have 2 positions currently available. We can provide a challenge for a highly qualified and organized Master's or Doctoral level Behavioral Health Therapist; or, a person who is just starting out and needs more structure and support.
Additional Salary Information: You would be a Contracted Professional, paid at a percentage of collected fees.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.