Under the guidance of the Executive Director, the ACO Operations Manager provides leadership and management for the daily ACO initiatives within MemorialCare Medical Foundation. This position executes the strategic, operational, and financial business plan for the ACO and is responsible for developing and supporting a sound infrastructure and policies and procedures consistent with these objectives. The ACO Operations manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities for the ACO to improve patient health outcomes, increase revenue, reduce expenses, thus maximizing the bottom line. This position will develop an effective and efficient team of project managers and care coordinators to manage the ACO day to day operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the daily operations of the ACO to ensure ACO goals and initiatives are met.
* Ensure ACO initiatives are aligned with MemorialCare Medical Foundation’s Bold Goals and contractual obligations in an effort to achieve the Triple Aim.
* Promote positive working relationships with providers, staff, managers, executive leadership, patients, and health plan partners.
* Daily operational oversight for the care coordinators and ACO project managers.
* Facilitate monthly ACO Steering committee meetings providing status reports for all ACOs.
* Participate on monthly and quarterly joint operations calls/meetings with Health Plan partners.
* Assist with the development and implementation of strategy and tactics to maximize the ACO’s value.
* Working in partnership with the data analyst and Executive Director to track, trend, and analyze members, as well as population level data on an ongoing basis to evaluate the impact to overall ACO objectives and adjust processes as needed.
* Support a patient-centered model for care delivery.
* Matrix reporting relationship with the data analyst, develop reports and analyses for regular presentation to executive management and others as required on health outcome measures, key indicators of operations, and related issues
* Administer the daily operations of the ACO and develop all necessary ACO policies and procedures.
* Oversee ACO performance through hiring and retaining qualified personnel, ensuring efficient processes are in place, maintaining appropriate staff and physician communication, implementation of appropriate workstream committees.
* Collaborate with network management, medical management, finance, compliance, clinical operations, and other internal departments to ensure all contractual ACO obligations are met.
* Oversee the development of best practices and tools for ACO project execution and management.
* Oversee the development of all ACO project charters, project plans, implementation timelines, and communication plans.
* Coach, mentor, and motivate ACO project Managers and Care Coordinators and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Responsible for staff selection, orientation, workflow development and evaluation to ensure timely and effective deliver of ACO requirement.
* Coordinate with other departments (IT) to develop & ensure the appropriate tools, data & work methods are available at the point of service for ACO staff.
* Develop positive working relationships with key internal & external constituents.
* Develop a highly motivated workforce utilizing the MCMF Service Excellence Model.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver on time and complete work product support High Reliability Organizations (HRO).
* Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills.
* Able to effectively determine communication styles of team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
* Excel at directing, working, and communicating with internal and external staff of all levels.
* Excel both at working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Able to conform to shifting priorities and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Flexible during times of change.
* Strong ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies, concepts, practice and procedures related to ACO operations.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of project management software such as Microsoft Project.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of various software programs such as SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
* 3 years or greater project management experience, preferably within the healthcare industry
* 5 years or greater of managerial/supervisory experience
* 3 plus years ACO experience
* Lean methodology experience preferred
* Successful analytic acumen
Bachelor's degree required (business, health administration, public health, or related field)
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.