NeuLine Health is seeking multiple qualified individuals, preferably a RPSGT or comparable (must be proficient with 10/20 electrode placement) for employment in the Durant, Oklahoma; San Antonio, Texas; Houston, Texas; Dallas/FT. Worth, TX; New Orleans, Louisiana and Montgomery, Alabama areas. The job entails setting up and disconnecting patients in their home for 72 hour Video AEEG studies. The EEG technician must be able to work independently, have basic computer knowledge, excellent communication skills and pass a background check.
Additional EEG Tech Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Driving to patient homes to conduct EEG studies.
• Conducting EEG hookups using 10/20 system.
• Taking an accurate and detailed patient history.
• Cleaning and sterilizing EEG equipment.
• Troubleshooting equipment and/or patient issues, and traveling as necessary to correct.
Please contact Christy Sadler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid U.S. Driver’s License with proof of vehicle insurance
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.