SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
8 hospitals 4 safety net clinics 1 children's mental health treatment center 190+ ambulatory service centers Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthï¿½and hopeï¿½to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Join an exciting opportunity with SCL Health Talent Share Float Pool! This is a multi-site nursing float pool that will support the patient care needs at Good Samaritan Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, Saint Joseph Hospital and Platt Valley Medical Center.
The staffing coordinator:
1. Promotes mission, vision and values of SCLHS.
2. Actively fulfills the core behaviors of SCLHS.
3. Make sure float pools schedules are balanced.
4. Fill the traveler needs with a Talent Share Float Pool associate.
5. Processes time off requests, including arranging coverage when needed.
6. Reconciliation of timecards on a daily bases for float pool associates and ensures the associates are paid appropriately.
7. Runs reports and reviews staffing needs of patient care units at all the Denver care sites and coordinates coverage.
8. Incorporates staffing practices and policies of the Talent Share Float Pool into daily work.
9. Effectively utilizes critical thinking when problem solving.
10.Recognizes self-limitations and takes initiative to seek additional resources or consultation.
11.Communicates with all members of the healthcare team both in-person and via telephone.
12.Organizational and prioritization skills.
13. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Associateâ??s degree, or equivalent experience in a related field, preferred
A minimum of one (1) year of experience with staffing/scheduling in a healthcare setting strongly preferred
Medical staff scheduling experience with a hospital float pool strongly preferred
Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel strongly preferred
Experience with KRONOS strongly preferred
Required to work early morning shift (3:00am - 11:30am and rotating weekends (2-3 weekends every 5 weeks)
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. The health system includes 15,000 full-time associates and more than 500 employed providers.
Olorum, sequi ad magnati nvenist ibusciis aut rae. Eritect ibusandandem hilitiam imus por simolest, iscieni moloreped quamus, velesedi totatemodis del il il ium experum erestio. Nam que sandebit volorestium dolor si toriae.